Friday, July 13, 2012

130712

haha,
friday liao,
so happy that can enjoy my weekend,
haha,
today so happy,
one is friday,
second is i get A in my previous computer programming test,
i surprised that i can get A,
i think i will get B,
dun hv confident in computer programming,
haha...happy...

haha,my aunt finally come bck from taiwan,
she buy a lot of clothes to me,
all the taiwan style,
damn love it...
haha,
my clothes is become more n more,
i also think is many liao,
haha,next week another go to thailand,
she say will buy me clothes also,
haha,
already no hanger to hang my clothes liao,
tmr hv to buy the hanger...

wednesday tat day go out with evelyn n ck again,
go to watch vampire hunter,
at the begining of movie i already frighten by the vampire,
and the first hour wai mei n i is totally use the hand to cover our eyes,
is scary la,
suddenly a normal person change to a very scary vampire,
the teeth is very long,
the ck la,
dun hv anything to do,
the amk hub which is near to us gt cinema he dun wan to watch,
go to sommerset there watch,
far lah...
then after finish he say wan to watch the night scene of orchard,
then we walk from sommerset to orchard,
but wai mei n ck bring me walk wrong direction,
then go to dhoby ghaut liao,
the 3 crazy guys of us...
bt is a unforgettable experience la,
haha,
appreciate u two...

tmr initially wasabi,wasabi n pui kei wan to hang out to east coast to cycle
n enjoy our weekend,
bt i dun go liao,
still gt many report,assignment wait me to do,
i hv to focus at my study,
 tmr my planning,
go out dance with wai mei n nicole,
then go bck to clean my room,
then revision...

next week still hv to do my last presentation ,
wear the most formal look,
OL look,
haha,i hv confident can do it well,
next week also hv to submit the metrology report,


all my dear,jiayou!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment