Sunday, June 3, 2012

evelyn,
really la...
the first time i go to count the date,
how stupid i am,
to count the other couple's date,
but haha,
only once i really really really enter it...
believe me la....

haha,
darling,i really will watch with u n sim yee la,
u two guys hv to wait me,
tis week i really very busy n cannot go to watch movie,
i better go bck msia to watch,
wait me ah...
i go bck only 1 week,
i also wan shopping,
i ady list tat what should i buy,
many many things,
haha...

feel sorry to evelyn la,
today i go to build lego again,
n cannot accompany her,
but yesterday she also cant accompany me,
nvm la,
our friendship will not change...

hehe,
today lego again,
really feel happy la,
all my friends treat me very sincere...
i think the difference among me n evelyn,
i think is i get many many friends,
n all my friends will treat me very sincere,
n they will gv the sincere smile,
n we also can enjoy together,
cheer together...
i learn one things,
really very true,
u should take the initiative to communicate with each other,
n u also hv to give the sincere heart to treat them,
they really will very friendly,
they will not consider where u from or wat,
i got different types of friends,
different races,different age,different country,different character,,
some of them are singaporean,malaysian,korean,china,indonesian,myanmar or malay,indian,
but all are the same,
really u should take the initiative...
evelyn,
i am not show off me gt many friends,
i only hope u can get the sincere friends at here,
i am not hurt u,ok?/

tuesday gt lab test,friday gt computer test,
all also will better,rite,
i hope will pass it well,
hope can 过到这关。。。。

all of u hv to wait me ah,
because evelyn go bck first...
miss u all...
love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment