Wednesday, June 6, 2012

070613

ahahah...
i am alone at the library now...
actually sometime when u r alone,
will let ur mind become clearly
i enjoy tis time...

now my mind is stuck,
cannot work,
totally blur,
the reason tat i blur is,
tmr hv the computer lab test,
n i very scared of it,
after today my machining workshop,
i very blur and the mood become very bad,
tmr test make me dun hv appetite to eat anythings,
the other class already do the lab test,
n their opinion is very hard to do...
worry about it..
 tis 2 nights i also cant sleep well,
only sleep 3-4hours,
actually i already very tired,
but my mind cant rest,
 a lot of things is inside of my mind...

now i very emo,
better stay alone,
and later i go to build lego to relax my mind,
go to lego there crazy with the guys,
to let me become happy,
n reach home about10pm,
about 11pm start my revision.
now i totally cant revision,
i think today i also cant sleep,
better go to revision...

tmr already friday,
i shoud happy because i can go bck liao,
but i cant smile at now...
i think i should take a nap in the library...

later dun know hv appetite to hv my dinner or nt...

i think tonight i will nt sleep..

miss u all...muackkkk...

No comments:

Post a Comment