Friday, October 22, 2010

今天看了xiaowei 弄的video,
my heart is so touch,
think about i still hv 1 more year 2 keep our friendship
a little sad,
bt i will appreciate....
i will think i hv 1 more year,
tat is so long..
haha...

tis exam i feel i can handle,
bt i today a little dissapointed,
coz my maths nt did so well,
my feeling is getting down..
i will put my affort 2 my 3 science...


my n pik hui birthday are almost coming,
my friend n i adi planing,
i feel so happy,
haha,
bt i scared my friend will feel not fair about them,
coz we don't celebrate their birthday,
i think tat day will my friend go???


my aunt 2morrow come back,
bt i still hv 2 prepare 4 my exam,
so no oppurtunity 2 go out..
nvm la,at home is better..


tis is me first time 2 use english 2 write blog,
mayb all is broken english,
bt nvm la,tis is a good try,
i wan my english become better...

2morrow hv 2 weak up early 2 tuition,
tis week i so tired,
handle exam is so tired,
sleep halfway also can weak up,
so tired,
2day didn't sleep at evening,
now is so tired,
still gt 1 week hv 2 do revision,
natalie,+u,
u can do better,
i go 2 sleep,
bb,g9,muackkk...

No comments:

Post a Comment