Friday, May 25, 2012

aiyo...
all english woh....
haha...all are improved and become more mature,
i feel i was mature a lot in these times,
will not easily angry,
everything is think properly first...
my mind is more mature than i was a secondary student....

start from monday i saw many senior were graduated,
all of the senior wear the graduation gown,
i admire of them,
they can come to school with their family,
and share their graduation happiness to their dearest friend and the parents,
really very very very admire them....

 when i can wear the graduation gown?
when i can holding a bouquet of flower and the graduation bear??
when i can share my happiness with my dear mummy,
when i can made my mom feel proud???
all of this thoughts are appear in my mind...
i think tat day i already is a professional digital&precision engineer...
the name looks like very pro...
but i think have to study hard first,
then i will get all of my work hard's achievement...


really feel so stress in this few days,
all of my bad mood and the stress are constrain in my heart,
tat day i cry alone in my house,
my heart feel very tired....
i dont wan anyone worry of me,
i wan tell  to my mom,
but i dun wan she worry of me,
i already grow up,
cannot anything also rely of my mom...
but i really unhappy in these few days....

this weekend i cannot relax anymore,
next week hv a lot of challenge waiting to me,
i wan my quiz get the high mark...
my aunt say i no nid be so stress,
once i do my best,
tat already ok...
but...

i think past next 2 weeks,
i will be better.
i can relax  my mind and hv a holiday,
then exam liao..

hv few more days is waiting me to do revision,
my eye now i already like a panda,
take a nap first...
if nt later i will faint....
love u all...
><


No comments:

Post a Comment